Care for Education: Senior Evidence Lead (Education)
Care for Education (CFE) is a non-profit organisation and partner of the LEGO Foundation. We provide training and educational resources for children, schools and organisations in need. Supplying high-quality evidence, your role will help improve the programmes, optimising the changing of attitudes and behaviour towards learning through play.
- Development, refinement and facilitation of learning agenda and process to inform, iterate and improve planning and implementation of core work and projects including fast cycle iteration approaches and sharing and dissemination strategies.
- Development, refinement and implementation of project and organisational level monitoring, evaluation and learning systems including learning agenda and data collection processes.
- Report writing and utilisation of findings and lessons to contribute to the build – test – learn approach of the organisation.
- Map the academic/research field in South Africa to find, engage with and maintain connections with local academic stakeholders and non-academic entities and build a network of specialists to support our work. Buy-in and common language, networking, roundtable discussions, workshops.
- Gather relevant research from academic partners on Teacher Professional Development and help coordinate development of new research with academic partners. Create repository of info.
- Advise internal stakeholders on implementation and data collection.
- Development and management of request for proposals, research designs and implementation.
- Develop, implement and manage a knowledge management approach and system.
- Build internal capacity and capability to support MERL and reporting responsibilities.
- May be required to travel internationally and domestically.
How to apply
- Please send you CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- Closing date: 15 December 2020.
- Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted in January 2021.