JET Education Services: Request for Proposals
Conduct a formative evaluation of the National Digital Ecosystem for Post -School Education and Training Project
The purpose of the overall project is to establish an interoperable digital ecosystem that will strengthen, coordinate, and improve efficiencies in the governance and management of the post-school education and training (PSET) system. The main objective of the project is to ensure that data sets are interoperable, well synchronized, and used effectively as sources of information for planning and improving efficiency in the PSET system.
Scope of work
The evaluation will be conducted over three months starting in October 2020 with the final report due at the end of January 2021. It forms part of a broader longitudinal study of this project, that will culminate in a summative evaluation. The level of effort for this evaluation will not exceed 30- person-days. The evaluator will be expected to submit regular progress reports. The frequency of reporting will be agreed upon during the inception phase. Submitted proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria.
- Deadline for clarification questions: 30 September 2020
- Deadline for submission of proposals: 16 October 2020
- Evaluation of submissions will take place by 21 October 2020
- All short-listed service providers will be requested to be available to make presentations on 29 October 2020
- The project will commence on 2 November 2020 and end on 28 February 2021
How to apply