Strategic Analytics and Management : Various Vacancies
SAM prides itself on high-performing staff compliment focused on collaboratively generating and using insights to transform business and human development outcomes, through a systematic analysis of an organizations strategy, leadership and client needs, as well as the appropriateness of the work force and operational systems to deliver client value and positive return on capital employed.
SAM has been awarded a contract by AIDS Foundation South Africa to implement the Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) program in uMhlathuze Sub-District in King Cetshwayo District. The following list of positions are available immediately.
- Professional Nurse Prep & Linkage NIMART (with PreP Training)
- Clinical Nurse Practitioner NIMART (with PreP training)
- Clinical Nurse Practitioner PrEP (x2)
- Social Auxiliary Workers (x2)
- Professional Nurse (NIMART Trained) (x2)
- HTS Linkage Officers (x3)
- HTS Counsellors (x5)
- Clinical Manager
- Logistics and Support Officer
- Partnership Development Officer
- Safe Space Manager
- Communications Officer
- Office Cleaner
- MERL Officer
Interested candidates should send only CVs to: [email protected] with “Job Title” on the subject line.
Please note the deadline for application submission is Friday the 5th of July 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.