PACT : Data Capturer
Gauteng x2 ; Kwa Zulu Natal x1
The Data Capturer will be based in the above-mentioned Province and will report to the DSD HIV/ADIS Coordinator and Technical Advisor G2G National Manager. The incumbent will capture, validate, manage data and generate reports on various the G2G project performance related information and statistics from Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs)/NPOs.
Minimum Key Responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure accurate daily data capturing and consolidation for designated service points and non-profit organizations (NPOs) using available data capturing system;
- Ensure that data is transmitted to the relevant manager within the set time frames;
- Ensures that all project outputs are captured in Data for Accountability Transparency and Impact Monitoring (DATIM) as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP);
- Participate in data quality management by performing systems verifications, data quality assurance and control measures;
- Validates the quality of data captured by performing systems verifications;
- Complete monthly reporting templates and timely submission thereof;
- Verifies the integrity of data provided by partners by comparing with previously submitted records;
- Support service points and NPOs to address emerging data management issues;
- Performs additional duties as assigned by G2G Project Team.
Minimum Education and Expertise Requirements:
- National Diploma in Administration or relevant qualification
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in data collection and capturing in a health systems research environment or within the public health sector or PEPFAR sponsored organization will be advantageous;
- Training in data management will be an added advantage;
- Ability to speak at least two local languages is essential. Level 4 Proficiency in English is required;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, especially Intermediate MS Excel, MS Word;
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills;
- Coordination and planning skills.
Only applicants possessing the prescribed minimum qualifications and experience are invited to submit their electronic CVs and application letters with a subject line “Data Capturer and the province you are applying for” to [email protected]
PACT supports the employment of persons with a disability. A person with disability can apply for this post. Pact reserves the right to verify all information provided by candidates including credit rating.
Please note that correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only and if you do not hear from us within 3 months, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful