UNICEF : Consultant - Early Grade Reading Programme (EGRP) Project Associate
Terms of Reference
UNICEF SOUTH AFRICA, in partnership with the Department of Basic Education (DBE) seeks applicants for the position of national project associate for the (EGRP), to be based at the DBE Pretoria offices full-time to act as the key coordinating unit amongst all parties.
Scope of Work
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
To support the planning, implementation and monitoring of the EGRP across the district of Dr R S Mompati in the North West.
PROVIDE DETAILS/REFERENCES TO AWP AREAS COVERED
- To support and provide project management and monitoring - 50%
- Lead report writing and stakeholder communication - 15%
- Undertake periodic data cleaning, analysis and support of research and M&E goals - 15%
- Enable capacity building and knowledge management of DBE officials - 5%
- Assist in the overall Reading Improvement Plan implementation and other designiated tasks as required to suppor the DBE - 15%
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their application to the following link: https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=532722 by 19 July 2020.
Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate (in ZAR) to undertake the terms of reference above (including admin cost if applicable).
Applications submitted without a fee rate will not be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only complete applications as indicated in the TOR will be reviewed.