Twende Mbele: Programme Manager
The main purpose of this role is to provide program management of the Twende Mbele partnership program, which aims to build African M&E practice through networking, peer learning, and the common development of M&E systems within African governments.
Required Experience and Competencies:
- Eight years of experience.
- Specific experience in project management, ability to manage multiple projects and budgeting systems as well as manage international workshops. Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills are essential.
- Strong experience in communication tools and processes, including building new business relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
- Have a demonstrated track-record of successful project management, ideally in a donor environment with strong logistical planning capabilities and some financial management skills
- Experience of working with government and an understanding of how government operates, preferably in more than one African country
- Familiarity with monitoring and evaluation systems
- Have experience directing programme communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English)
- Ability to communicate in French would be an asset
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Willingness to travel both locally and internationally when required.
How to apply:
Potential candidates to submit a 3-page CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria by Friday 17th July 2020. Applications to be sent to [email protected] (please refer to the attachment above)