Tshikululu Social Investments: M&E Specialist
To provide monitoring and evaluation leadership, expertise and guidance across Tshikululu in order to continuously strengthen our ability to measure and report on social impact. To help ensure Tshikululu maintains its position at the forefront of M&E and social investment.
Key Performance Areas
- M&E Strategy and System
- M&E Planning
- M&E Capacity Building
- Service Provider Contract Management
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Honours degree in statistics, social sciences or similar is required
- 5 years M&E experience is required
- A supporting qualification in M&E is preferred
- Experience in designing and building a M&E database is preferred
- Experience with social investment-specific M&E requirements and activities is preferred
How to apply
Please email your applications to: [email protected]. See attached ToR for further information.