Strategic Information Analyst
The purpose of this position is to coordinate the functioning of the Strategic Information (SI) function within the Department of Programmes and Technical Support (DPTS) through ensuring timely delivery of high quality outputs for the purpose of routine Programme Performance Management, Business Development, and Donor Reporting across the organisation.
Qualifications and experience
- Master’s/Honors degree in public health, Statistics/Economics or health and or development-related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ progressively responsible work experience developing and implementing (digital) monitoring and evaluation systems for health, HIV/AIDS,AH, KPs, ECD/RMNCH (or related field) in resource constrained contexts.
- Experience in Digital Health (with reference to data collection, data management, analytics and reporting) is a requirement.
- Experience using a DHIS2, RedCap, Chatbots, AWS and CommCare platforms is a strong advantage.
- Experience in training and capacity building in M&E (including curriculum development), with reference to data collection (using mHealth), data auditing and data cleaning, data analysis and reporting.
- Experience in designing and leading routine data audits & RDQAs at multiple points in the M&E system.
- Experience collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders on SI/M&E and research Programmes/projects.
- Experience managing, supporting and overseeing the quality of work of junior staff.
- Ability to coach, mentor, develop and strengthen capacity of lay frontline health workers.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Strong technical leadership, coordination, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform simple & complex data analytics utilizing Microsoft Excel (Power), Python/STATA, Epi Info; and/or other software (R, Java, Dart or DAX).
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex data analyses and make recommendations based on findings.
- Advanced skills in use of statistical software programme (preferably Python/STATA, Tableau).
- Advanced skills in use of information technology including Microsoft Office 365 Applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access. Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively and to facilitate collective problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and produce high quality strategic information
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with diverse organizational units
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply for this position via https://m2m.org/who-we-are/careers/ by 20 December 2021