PACT: RESEARCH PSYCHOLOGY MASTER’S INTERNSHIP
PACT, an International NGO based in Pretoria, seeks to employ a candidate wanting to complete their Research Psychology Master’s Internship in 2020 whilst supporting Pact to implement its USAID- funded Government Capacity Building Support Program (GCBS).
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Intern will be based at Pact South Africa’s Faerie Glen Office, however, but will be afforded the opportunity to work with some of its district-based staff. This position reports to the Knowledge Management Advisor and Provincial Coordinator, but for purposes of HPCSA registration is provided co- supervision by the Senior MERL Advisor (a registered Research Psychologist with the HPCSA). The lead supervisor for the internship will be faculty at your university.
The MERL Intern will provide support on the GCBS Component 4 activities with emphasis on conducting quantitative and qualitative research, including design, implementation, data collection, analysis and reporting.
Key skills and qualifications
- M1 in Research Psychology complete;
- Some experience in research design, data collection and analyses, research documentation and dissemination;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Excellent language skills;
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a high profile, fast-paced environment.
Only applicants possessing the prescribed minimum qualifications and experience are invited to submit their electronic CVs and application letters with a subject line “RESEARCH PSYCHOLOGY MASTER’S INTERNSHIP” to [email protected]
For more information about this opportunity, click on the attachment above