SENQU Municipality: Performance Management System Coordinator
The Performance Management System Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating key performance areas and objectives associated with Integrated Institutional Performance Management System (PMS) capable of objectively and accurately establishing and measuring accomplishments and outcomes against against key performance areas and indicators.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12
- 3 year Diploma in Public Administration /Performance Management/Monitoring and Evaluation
- 3 years relevant working experience
- Computer Literacy - Office applications
- Code EB driver's license
- Proven attributes of integrity, honesty, maturity, courtesy, transparency and commitment to ensure progressive democratic and accountable governance that delivers sustainable and efficient services
- Ability to effectively inspire and encourage people, respect diversity, optimise talent and build and nurture relationships in order to achieve institutional objectives
- Ability to maintain the high quality standards while achieving desired outcomes and results
- Good organisational and admin skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills will be an advantage
- Be able to work under stressful environment
How to apply:
An individual who wishes to apply for this position MUST complete and submit the SENQU Local Municipality application form obtainable from the website www.senqu.gov.za together with a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications, ID and driver's license. The application pack must be submitted to the address in the attached documents (Mr MM Yawa).