People Scope : Monitoring and Evaluation
Head of Division
Requirements for the role:
- A Master’s degree in management, monitoring and evaluation, biostatistics, statistics, analytics or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible work experience in designing, establishing, and managing monitoring and evaluation systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data-intensive, performance-based programmes, preferably large-scale PEPFAR-funded programmes.
- Minimum of 6 years of performance management experience focused on operationalising performance indicators and, preferably, working within/extracting data from DATIM, TIER.Net, PHCIS, etc.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of South Africa’s health information systems and monitoring and evaluation processes as they relate to data collection for performance-based reporting on the NSP.
- Demonstrated written, presentation and communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work across business units and capture and disseminate lessons learned to ensure the continual improvement of data collection processes and outputs.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating a technical team composed of several interdisciplinary technical experts.
- Demonstrated ability to portray complex data sets in easy-to-understand formats including visualisations.
- Well-structured with an ability to handle a large workload, deliver on short deadlines and work independently and with limited supervision.
About People Scope
People Scope is a solutions-driven human capital consulting firm. We aid the success of organisations by harnessing the power and potential of human resources. Our innovative, yet practical, solutions support employee acquisition, retention and motivation, and embrace all contributors of the workforce – from Gen Z to Retirees.
For more information about this advert, please see above attachment