NACCW : Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
REF NO: MEO/KZN/1019
Applications are invited from interested persons, who meet the minimum requirements, to fill the above-mentioned position at our KwaZulu Natal office. This is a contract position.
To support and strengthen the capacity of the M&E department.
1. Maintain an enabling environment for M&E
- Support implementation of the M&E framework at programme level
- Support programme through tracking data completeness and accuracy
- Management of data collation and capturing processes to meet targets.
- Ensure good internal communication of progress towards targets (donor-specific)
- Raise issues/concerns/suggestions for improvement of the M&E system to management
- Assist in monitoring the data flows from the field to M&E and (analysed) information flows to management and other relevant stakeholders.
- Assist the M&E Manager in the management and monitoring of subordinates work
- Assist with data verification to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
2. Provide direct M&E technical support to program staff and projects
- Provide capacity building to mentors and programme staff to help improve implementation of the programme
- Represent the organisation and Monitoring and Evaluation department in relevant forums
- Provide assistance in conducting relevant project-related reports
3. Data Collection, Analysis and Report writing
- Generate and assist in the compiling and editing of reports
- Assist in compiling and writing of data fact sheets
- Support qualitative and quantitative data collation and administration
- Assist with research-related evaluations as required
Competencies (Skills,Knowledge and Attributes) Required
- Honours in Social Science or related field
- 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressured environment in order to deliver under tight deadlines
- Pays careful attention to detail
Detailed curriculum vitae highlighting required skills as advertised must be submitted by 12H00 on Monday, 21 October 2019 quoting the above reference number on the subject line to: [email protected]
NACCW RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT