Monitoring and Evaluation Partnership with Tshikululu Social Investments & Solidarity Fund
The Solidarity Fund has recently launched its second phase of GBV support. This phase has been allocated R75 million to be disbursed to approximately 360 organisations, with the majority of funding going to community-based organisations (CBOs) working at grassroots level and the remainder targeting larger non-profit organisations (NPOs) driving systemic change. Applicants will be able to apply for funding in three broad categories of Prevention, Response and Access to Justice.
Tshikululu is requesting proposals from eligible organisations to partner with us to deliver the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) component of the Solidarity Fund’s GBV response, as described above. Specifically, we will work hand-in-hand with the identified partner organisation to:
- Design the reporting format to be used by CBO and NPO partners;
- Receive reports from all approved CBO and NPO partners;
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data from all received reports; and
- Consolidate and aggregate data from received reports, with findings on progress and impact provided to the Solidarity Fund.
To be considered, applicants must demonstrate significant expertise and/or experience in:
- General M&E processes (team members should demonstrate educational and professional background in M&E)
- Data analysis, both quantitative and qualitative
- Data visualisation (including mapping)
- GBV and related social issues (preferred)
- Donor-funding programmes in general (preferred)
How to apply
A comprehensive proposal to carry out the evaluation must be submitted by 17h00 on 20 November 2020. The proposal should be emailed to [email protected].
The proposal should sufficiently cover the following information and will be judged on these criteria:
- Company details and overview
- Company B-BBEE Level - NB: Please note that only BEE Level 1 organisations will be considered for this project, and a valid BEE certificate must be submitted along with the proposal
- Proposed methodology
- Project plan
- Comprehensive budget
- Demonstration of expertise and previous experience (incl. evidence of previous similar projects)
- Project team (including bios that cover both education and professional experience)
Please find ToR attached for further information.