Mthente: M&E Consultants
Mthente is seeking senior level Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) consultant/s who can lead with program evaluation activities across assignments and will be added to a roster for assignments that may take place in the future.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support on M&E to relevant project teams.
- Assist in or lead designing, coordinating, and conducting program baseline, mid-term, and end-line evaluations.
- Assist with or lead designing and testing tools and systems for M&E data collection.
- Supervise fieldwork training, sampling, tool piloting, and field data collection.
- Lead or support with data coding & cleaning.
- Lead or support with data analysis and reporting.
- PhD in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5-year evaluation experience with a consultancy.
- Knowledge of program monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Understanding of current M&E trends, data collection, management and analysis systems & technologies.
- Proven experience with program evaluation design, data collection, management and analysis.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team.
- Self-motivated, able to work without close supervision.
- Experience managing local enumerators or evaluation firms in data collection, processing and analysis.
How to Apply
- Please email a resume, cover letter, three references and a sample of your writing to [email protected] by 4 December 2020.
- In the subject line of the email please write “M&E Consultant”.
- Please find attached the ToR for further information.