Impact Economix : Montirong and Evaluation Internship
Where will an internship with Impact Economix take you?
An internship with Impact Economix is an opportunity for a young professional to be exposed to working in a consulting environment in the challenging field of economic development. With an office based in Cape Town, this internship combines the experience of professional and personal development. Due to the diversity of our work and experience, an internship with Impact Economix will allow the successful intern to:
- Refine your research, monitoring and evaluation, and consulting skills.
- Develop a better, practical understanding of what it means to be grappling with economic development in the developing world context;
- Be involved in every facet of a small business’s operation;
- Be a part of a small team; and
- Integrate theory and practice, and develop one's practical research and monitoring and evaluation skills.
To qualify for an internship with Impact Economix, one must meet the following:
- Post-graduate degree in Monitoring and Evaluation (and preferably an undergraduate degree in in Social Sciences, Economics, Politics or Research Psychology;
- Must be innovative, organised and flexible;
- Must be able to work independently;
- Strong academic results;
- Must have a research background (subjects in qualitative and/or quantitative Research Methodology)
Remuneration level will depend on the nature of your M&E experience.
How to apply:
Please email us your CV, academic results for your latest degree, and your letter of motivation to [email protected] by 14 January 2019 (with “Application for M&E Intern” in the subject line) and highlighting:
- Your reasons for choosing Impact Economix for your internship;
- Your understanding of what we do as an organisation;
- How you foresee us assisting you during your internship (including the skills that you wish to develop / enhance);
- The skills that you will be able to contribute to Impact Economix;
- and A brief description of yourself as a person.
For more information about this opportunity please see above attachment.