Foundation for Human Rights: Final Evaluation of SEJA Programme
The overall aim of the programme is to assist the South African Government in achieving its strategic goals of National Building and Social Cohesion, and Building a Capable and Developmental State. Under those goals, particular attention is given to vulnerable and marginalised groups, particularly those in townships and rural areas and to the building of partnerships with CSOs.
- Inception Report: This report should finalise the conceptual framework to be used in the evaluation, the methods and scope of data collection, the timelines by which the deliverables will be completed, and a proposed framework for the final report. This report should be submitted within 10 days of the conclusion of a contract between the FHR and the evaluation team.
- Progress Reports: The evaluation team will submit fortnightly progress reports.
- Draft Report: The consulting team will present a draft report to the project stakeholders (DOJ&CD, FHR, EU, National Treasury) in a consultative workshop.
- Workshop Presentation: The consulting team will facilitate a one-day concluding workshop for the project stakeholders to review the findings of the evaluation.
- Final Report: A final report on the evaluation.
Format of Submission
The proposal should be submitted electronically, and should be in PDF format. The proposal should consist of two separate documents:
- The Technical proposal
- The Financial proposal
How to apply
Submission Date Proposals should be submitted electronically (in PDF format) to [email protected] by 16:00 on 26 February 2021.
Please find attached the ToR for further information.