Emerging Evaluator Coordinator
SAMEA is looking for someone who is excited about supporting the development of young M&E professionals, confident in managing relationships, driving initiatives and designing and documenting organisational processes and procedures. The ideal coordinator is someone who readily takes initiative, implements routine processes systematically and consistently and is able to prioritise and deliver good quality work under tight time pressures.
Key Performance Areas and Scope of Responsibilities
- See attachment for more information
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- At least three years of experience in project and stakeholder management.
- Experience coordinating workshops and other events.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic relationships and fundraise and report back to funders.
- Report writing experience.
- The ability to curate social media content.
- Financial management skills.
- Experience working with databases, specifically customer relationship management (CRM) databases would be an advantage.
- Interest and ideally experience in the capacity development of young professionals.
- A structured way of working and ability to document standard operating procedures.
- A high standard of verbal and written English language skills.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office and Google Workspace.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Be a proactive, self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and to work effectively face-to-face and remotely as part of a team.
How to apply:
All applications must be submitted to [email protected] no later than 17h00 on 24 July 2023. Interviews will be conducted with shortlisted candidates on 3 and 4 August 2023 and a decision will be made shortly thereafter. Please make sure your application includes a covering letter, CV with three contactable references and a copy of your qualifications.