DBSA : Appointment of PSP for Ntabakululu Local Municipality : Intergrated National Electrification Programme
invitation to Bid
Rules governing the RFP and the tendering process
- Participation in the tender process is subject to compliance with the rules contained in this RFP Part C.
- All persons (whether or not a participant in this tender process) having obtained or received this RFP may only use it, and the information contained herein, in compliance with the rules contained in this RFP.
- All Bidders are deemed to accept the rules contained in this RFP Part C.
- The rules contained in this RFP Part C apply to:
- The RFP and any other information given, received or made available in connection with this RFP, and any revisions or annexure;
- the Tendering Process; and
- any communications (including any briefings, presentations, meetings and negotiations) relating to the RFP or the Tendering Process
This Tendering Process will use a two envelope system i.e. Bidders must submit the Pre-Qualifying Criteria and Functional Proposal, including SBD’s and supporting documents in one envelope (together with relevant copies) and Pricing proposal in a separate envelope (together with the relevant copies). BOTH ENVELOPES MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED.
No price and/or rates must be included in the Functional/Technical Proposal as this will result in disqualification. No SBD’s and B-BBEE Certificates are to be included in the Pricing Proposal.
For more information about this opportunity, please see attachment above