mothers2mothers : Consultancy - Development of DHIS2 Trackers
m2m requires a consultant who has the expertise to develop project-specific DHIS2 trackers for defined programmatic interventions, as guided by DPTS staff.
Scope of Work
This Scope of Work outlines a request for the services of a consultant to support mothers2mothers’ Department of Programmes & Technical Support (DPTS) in development of client/patient service provision trackers using the District Health Information System (DHIS) software. DHIS2 is an open source software platform for reporting, analysis and dissemination of data for all health programs, developed by the Health Information Systems Programme (HISP).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in public health, nursing, social sciences, information technology, computer science or related field.
- HISP certified training course would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience in training and mentorship in the development and use of DHIS2 field trackers
- Demonstrable experience in the design, development, testing and deployment of entity and event-based tracker
- Experience with HIV and AIDS and/or RMNCH/PMTCT training and implementation support
- Experience building accurate, functional, replicable and sustainable digital health tools
- Experience in developing SOPs and implementation guidance for digital health tools
- Experience working with multi-cultural teams in sub-Saharan Africa
Place of Performance: Cape Town/South Africa preferred but Eastern and Southern Africa acceptable
Duration: The work must be completed by July 15, 2019; a phased approach will be employed based on finally agreed upon schedule of deliverables.
• Interested applicants should apply for this position via https://www.m2m.org/careers/ by 03 May 2019
mothers2mothers is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly encourage applications from people living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), people with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged people. Competitive salary packages will be negotiable in accordance with m2m’s remuneration policies.