NECT - Education Planning Trainee Position
The Education Planning and Management Trainee is there to provide support to the Programmes Managers in the areas of research and data management, reporting and administration; in fulfilling the 8 programme areas of the NECT.
Tertiary qualification in education, economics, statistics, or data systems/management - preferably a post-graduate qualification:
- Post graduate degree
- Research skills, preferably quantitative
- Familiarity with STATA or other commonly used statistical applications
- Ability to analyse large data sets and data visualisation techniques
- Experience and demonstrated ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and establish good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work within a results-oriented team
- Willingness to travel to remote areas if required
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to review, synthesize research information
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and to assess priorities with a high level of accuracy.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and supporting documents to: [email protected]
Closing date: 16 July 2021, COB
Please find attached the ToR for further information.