NECT - Call for Proposals
Evaluation of Primary School Reading Improvement Programme
The NECT is an organisation that is dedicated to strengthening partnerships within civil society and between civil society and government in order to address South Africa’s national goals for education. It strives to support and to influence the agenda for reform on education. NECT is contributing towards achieving the educational goals of the National Development Plan.
Proposal submission requirements
The applicant must submit a proposal to the NECT that sets out how they will undertake this evaluation. Applicants can collaborate with other individuals and organisations to ensure that the required capacity and expertise is available within their team. The proposal must include:
- A brief outline of the approach to the task
- An outline of the process, methodology and data collection and analysis strategy proposed
- A plan with high-level activities, period, and budget
- Experience and expertise of the organisation and team that will undertake the study.
- List of team members. This includes brief CVs of the team leader and researchers/evaluators.
- A budget set out on the template below in Section 11.
How to apply
Interested bidders are required to submit a complete proposal electronically by Wednesday, 14 July 2021 (COB). No late submissions will be accepted. All inquiries should directed to Ms Phindile Vilakazi (Deputy Programme Manager): [email protected]
For further information kindly find attached the ToR.