EduCOVID TIG: Learning Briefs
Learning Briefs as a tool to support EduCOVID response
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, organisations working in the education space must pivot and adapt quite quickly. This means that some of them are taking on novel activities or new ways of doing. Evaluators, in their role as knowledge brokers, can get involved to support the learning. A learning brief could be a useful tool to share learning and to document learning on the go.
In this webinar, three organisations – JET Education Services, the Zenex Foundation, and BRIDGE Innovation in Education Organisation – will share how they approach learning briefs. The discussion will then explore how EduCOVID TIG members can become involved in finding, developing and sharing new and existing learning briefs that may support the Education Sector response to COVID-19.
- Hosted by YEE Tikwiza Silubonde
- Introduction to the topic by Benita Williams
- Panel Presentations by JET Education Services, Zenex Foundation and BRIDGE
- Panel Q&A
- EduCOVID TIG Engagement
- Summary & Close
The meeting will be hosted via Zoom:
- Date: 2 July 2020
- Time: 14:30 - 15:30 (local time)
- How to connect: You may use the URL link here (EduCOVID TIG Learning Briefs) to access the Zoom meeting.
- RSVP: Please contact the SAMEA Administrator, Marla Naidoo - [email protected]
We encourage you to join the EduCOVID Listserv by following these simple steps:
- To subscribe to the EduCOVID TIG you have to first register at www.samea.org.za. Note that you are not required to become a member, we just want to know who you are.
- Once you have a SAMEA account and you are logged in, go to your Dashboard and set the EDUCOVID switch to ON where it says 'Subscribe to the EduCOVID listserv'.
- If you do not remember your password to access your SAMEA account, please use the forgot password link to reset it. If you don't come right with registering or logging in please contact the SAMEA Secretariat at [email protected]
- Once registered, send your related posts by sending an email to: e[email protected]