SIGN UP TO THE EE DATABASE TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF OPPORTUNITIES
Do you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- New to the monitoring and evaluation field with limited training and keen interest to develop skills in this area.
- Entry level monitoring and evaluation professional, with formal M&E training, but limited or no practical work experience.
- Mid-career professions who have experience with research and would like to focus on M&E.
- Private and Public sector practitioners with monitoring experience and no or limited evaluation experience.
EE workplace immersion participants will be assigned a mentor for regular guidance and support as well as a stipend based on host organization policy. EE work placements are a minimum of 6 months and participants will receive regular feedback from the host organization as well as a formal assessment at the end of the placement together with a certificate of participation from the EE programme.
Scope of Work and Responsibilities of EEs
While the specifics of a workplace assignment will be outlined in concrete Terms of Reference some examples of scope of work an EE will engage in include:
- Participate in planning evaluations, including timelines, scope, evaluation type and management arrangements.
- Participate in the drafting of Evaluation Terms of Reference (ToRs)
- Support knowledge management efforts including development of document libraries, best practice documentations etc.
- Assist with data collection and/or analysis and input into reports
- Provide support with fieldwork schedules
- Review and input into draft evaluation reports
- Participate in the development of results frameworks, and Theories of Change
- Support the design and implementation of monitoring frameworks including development of appropriate tools for data collection
- Maintain a positive attitude and collegial spirit during the course of programme participation
- Document and share the EE journey including being profiled on the EE website
- Participate in the mentorship programme and engage actively with assigned mentor
- Attend knowledge sharing workshops and events as relevant
- Provide feedback to the EE programme coordinator on the experience