BECOME A host ORGANIZATION
BENEFITS FOR HOSTING EEs
- Contribute to capacity development of M&E professionals.
- Additional motivated professional human resources for a minimum 6 months at no additional cost to your organization.
- Fresh/new Insights into the organization.
- Potential to develop a new employee.
Criteria to Become a Host Organization
- Willing to host an EE for a minimum of 6 months – either full-time or part-time and deliverable based – in person or remotely - depending on the circumstances.
- Provide the required resources necessary for work (computer, internet, working space, etc)
- Provide clear structured ToR that is appropriate for an EE and allows for learning, and capacity development of the EE.
- Include EE in relevant meetings and office discussions.
- Provide supervisory support to the EE including coaching, guidance and on-going feedback on work deliverable and an end of assignment assessment.
- Provide a stipend if placement is longer than 6 months (stipend to be in line with EE programme requirements and will be agreed at the start of the placement)