All SAMEA members and other individuals interested in the M&E environment in South Africa are invited to join SAMEA Talk. Becoming a member of this forum will enable you to receive more information about SAMEA (news, events and activities), communicate with your colleagues, share interesting information, advertise employment opportunities and promote training courses and other activities of interest to the evaluation community in South Africa.
To join the new SAMEA Talk mailing list at Yahoo! Groups, send a blank email to
You will receive a confirmation message from Yahoo! Groups with subject: Please confirm your request to join sameatalk. This email requires your approval.
The email will give you two options as follows:
1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this link: [unique link]
2) REPLY to this email by clicking "Reply" and then "Send" in your email programme
1) If you have a Yahoo! ID, or you want to create one, choose option 1
2) If you do not have a Yahoo! ID, or you prefer not to go online, choose option 2.
If you already have a Yahoo! ID, or you want to create one, you can also go online and join directly.
This is an open, moderated distribution and discussion list. Membership to the list does not require approval and is open to anyone. The list is moderated and messages are approved for distribution to the list to prevent inappropriate mailing and to protect members' privacy. Members are invited to post messages to the list via the moderator.
- Key reflections from AfrEA Conference 2017, including a focus on Evaluative Thinking.
- Role of M&E in Organisational Learning..
- Establishing evaluator competencies in South Africa-what could be in store for us?.